This camp is the foundation of the Sports City U training system. It is not a camp of games and training/competitions. It’s about learning and tons of reps. This camp is perfect for players who have struggling or are struggling with their shooting consistency, footwork, shot quickness, and moves to get a shot in a game. Each camper will learn the 6 things a shot does and how to correct each one. So, when it happens in a game or practice, they will know how to correct it.
This Camp Teaches:
- How to eliminate all the wasted motion in a shot that leads to low percentages
- Why the last dribble before you shoot is the most important and how to perfect it
- How to develop proper position before you catch the ball to crate a quick and more efficient shot (shot preparation is key to the catch)
- The secret to squareness and correct hip alignment
- The main objectives in the camp are foul shooting, catch/shoot, one dribble pull-up going right and left, 2 dribble pull ups, how to finish with power and consistency around the rim
- How to use the shot and then create space off the dribble in transition and half court
- Our teaching method is advanced not remedial
- Learn the NEW triple threat all upper level players use and why it works better
- Players will learn to ??????????? pivots, how to read the defense to make the move create space
It gets even better…all campers will have access to coach Jim Clayton through his YouTube channel to make sure they don’t forget anything learned in camp. These daily drills will help each player continue the progression even after they get home.
Our system has been used by thousands of players and coaches world-wide. Coach Clayton will be leading the camp daily with his experienced staff of former players all who trained at Sports City when they were young players.
This camp is like no other. So don’t miss out on this golden opportunity to take your shooting/offensive skills to another level.
The camp is open to boys and girls grades 3-12.
There is a limit of 40 campers which will maximize your shots, personal one-on-one time, and total understanding of what each player needs to raise their offensive production before next season.
Our mission is on production not just a bunch of activity. Don’t miss out on your opportunity to torch the nets this summer in the SCU LAB. Sign up today!